200 organizations planned programs such as educational series, sporting events, arts performances, training courses and hackathons, among others in 2015. Many of these programs will continue to be offered, and expanded in 2016. While information will not be updated here, check partners’ individual websites for more information.
Types of Partner Programs:
BUILD AWARENESS: Plan a performance, a panel discussion, a public art project, an exhibit or other public-facing events (or a series) that celebrates the ADA’s progress and highlights opportunities to fulfill the promise of the ADA.
MAKE A COMMITMENT TO CHANGE THE GAME: Initiate a program, policy or action that will have lasting impact in realizing the ADA’s promise of inclusion, equality, independent living and full participation for people with disabilities.
We encourage game-changing commitments focusing on employment, education, community inclusion and technology.
- ADA 25 FOR 25 CULTURAL ACCESS PROJECT
- ARCHITECTURE AND DESIGN
- ARTS AND CULTURE
- CHICAGOLAND BUSINESS LEADERSHIP NETWORK (CBLN)
- CIVIC, BUSINESS AND EMPLOYMENT
- DISABILITY INCLUSION OPPORTUNITY SUMMIT CONVENING PARTNERS
- DISABILITY-FOCUSED ORGANIZATIONS
- GOVERNMENT AND RELATED ORGANIZATIONS
- HEALTH AND WELLNESS
- LEADERSHIP INSTITUTE
- OTHER AREAS OF INTEREST
- SPORTS, RECREATION AND NATURE CONSERVATION